Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another Challenge



Kimberly Giarrusso and Julie Howard hosted a chat over at Divine Digital and gave away a terrific kit called Urban Trash. I was excited to get it in all of its grungy glory. The chat was fun and wasn't quite as crazy as the one with Holly McCaig.
Anyway, they are also doing a challenge where you could win a spot on their CT if they like your layout. I wouldn't even be close to being considered, but I wanted to do a layout with the kit, so I threw one together. I just really liked the angle of the picture, so I tweaked made it B&W, adjusted the contrast and light and gave it a shot.
It was a difficult challenge because 90% of the layout had to come from that kit, and there weren't a whole ton of elements, so this is what I came up with.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat photo! Looks great in B&W. Cool kit, too. Hard to scrap with a small number of elements, you did great.