Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Art Journaling Tutorial | A MSA Post

There are times I find myself sort of mojo-less or feeling stuck in a scrapping/journaling rut. And sometimes when I'm feeling that way, I'll scroll through various galleries, or Flickr, or I'll jump onto Pinterest to feel inspired again.
One of the people I follow and often look to for inspiration is Anna Dabrowska (aka Finnabair). You can also find her on Flickr here. Her mixed media pieces are just stunning. Looking at her pages, I always want to pull out my paper supplies and get my fingers messy -- until reality hits. I recently stumbled across this video, and watching her in progress, it totally inspired me to do something similar digitally. She is all about the layers... which is so translatable into the digi world.
So take a look at her process and see what you can take from it. Look at how she uses texture, color and layering... then apply it to one of your pages. Or if you feel like getting messy, get your paper supplies out and have fun.

http://youtu.be/R0TVm-vhVuw

If you are inspired by her work and create a page of your own, link us up and let us see!


No comments: